RF-RS485 Converter for Smart Metering
ECL-RFXC-T17 is developed for machine-to-machine (M2M) and telemetry solutions, communicating over radio networks for monitoring and controlling functions.
Builds a transparent communication platform between field devices via serial ports and remote servers or applications over radio fequency.
With the over the air (OTA) protocol, application software and firmware can be updated remotely. Therefore updates, upgrades and troubleshooting can be done remotely without the need to go to the field.
It has integrated hardware watchdog feature which protects the device against hardware and firmware crashes.
Real-time clock feature can be used for timestamp applications.
- Weight : ~60 grams
- DIN Rail Mountable
- -35 … +75°C operating temperatur
- -40 … +85°C storing temperature
- 100 … 240 VAC
- Embedded RF Module – 868 MHz systems
- SMA Antenna Connector
- 1xWired MBus port
- 1 x RS485 Interface
- Supports EN 13757-2, EN 13757-3
- Supports bidirectional comm. With ECL-DC-T9 & ECLBG96-T10
- 300bps – 460kbps communication speed
- 7E1, 7O1, 8N1, 8E1, 8O1 framing
- RS485 Automatic Data Direction Control