EDGE Java Modem
ECL-24T is developed for machine-to-machine (M2M) and industrial IOT solutions, communicating over cellular telecommunication network for reading, monitoring and controlling functions.
Can be used for many solutions with the help of integrated JavaTM Application Platform, where proprietary applications can be developed. Builds a transparent communicaiton platform between field devices via serial ports and remote servers or applications over 2G and Edge.
The theoretical limit to one RS485 port connection of a terminal is up to 255 field devices in a distance of 1,2 km.
Different types of data input can be processed through JAVA platform applications via serial port connections on field devices, digital inputs/outputs and optional sensors.
With the over the air (OTA) protocol, application software and firmware can be updated remotely. Updates, upgrades and troubleshooting can be done remotely without the need to go to the field.
It has integrated hardware watchdog feature which protects the device against hardware and firmware crashes.
Real-time clock feature can be used for timestamp applications.
- Dimensions: 58 x 106 x 31 mm
- Weight: ~100 gr
- +8 … +28 VDC max. 1 A
- 100 … 240 VAC (with adapter)
- Quad Band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz
- 850/ 900 MHz – Class 4 (2 Watt)
- 1800/1900 MHz – Class 1 (1Watt)
- GPRS Class 10 & EDGE Class 10 & CSD FME Antenna Connector
- Push-Push SIM Card Slot
- Compatible With All GSM Operators
- 1 x RS232 Interface
- 1 x RS485 Interface
- 300bps – 460kbps Communication Speed
- 7E1, 7O1, 8N1, 8E1, 8O1 framing
- RS232 Hardware Flow Control
- RS485 Automatic Data Direction (ADDC)
- 1 x Relay Output
- 2 x Dry Contact Input
- 1 x PT1000 Temperature Sensor (Optional)
- 1 x Digital Temp.& Humidity Sensor (Optional)
- ARM7 CPU
- Real time clock
- Integrated Flash Application Memory
- Hardware Watchdog
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE Indicator LED
- Sealable housing (Optional)
- -30 … +85°C operating temperature
- -40 … +85°C storage temperature
- JSR 185 JTW1 JSR 139 CLDC 1.1
- JSR 118 MIDP 2.0
- JSR 135 MMAP 1.1
- JSR 120 WMA 1.1
- JSR 75
- JAVA OTAP
- Specific AMR Application Software configurable by my means of Serial Connection, GPRS, CSD or SMS
- Remote software update via GPRS
- IP / Port / CallerID filtering for security
- DES Data Encryption
- Transparent communication
- Ability to read Meters and supply AMR Servers with readout data
- IEC1107 Mod C baudrate change over support
- Authentication and authorization for configuration and communication
- Detailed system log and troubleshooting support
- TCP/IP Server and Client Mode support
- Buffering ability for readout data
- Remote or local time synchronization capability
- FCC, IC, IP54
- R&TTE/CE GCF RoHS/WEEE/CCC
- GSM 07.07, GSM 07.05, GSM 03.40, GSM 04.11, GSM 03.38, GSM 11.10-1, GSM 02.30, GSM 03.90, GSM 11.14, ITU-T V.25ter, SMG31, GSM 05.02, ETSI 07.60, ETSI 0.7.07