3G Java Terminal
ECL-EHS5-c is developed for machine-to-machine (M2M) and industrial IOT solutions, communicating over cellular telecommunication network for reading, functions.
It is lightweight and miniature design makes it an optimum choice for simple IOT application developemant and where space is limited.
Can be used for many solutions with the help of integrated JavaTM Application Platform, 10Mb RAM and 13Mb flash support where proprietary applications can be developed. Builds a transparent communicaiton platform between field devices via serial ports and remote servers or applications over 2G and 3G.
The theoretical limit to one RS485 port connection of a terminal is up to 255 field devices in a distance of 1,2 km.
With the over the air (OTA) protocol, application software and firmware can be updated remotely. Updates, upgrades and troubleshooting can be done remotely without the need to go to the field.
It has integrated hardware watchdog feature which protects the device against hardware and firmware crashes.
Real-time clock feature can be used for timestamp applications.
• Size : 49mmx34mmx13mm
• Weight : ~23 grams
• 5 VDC (USB Mini-B Connector)
• 6 KV Impact Resistance
• Dual Band UMTS (WCDMA/FDD)
• 900/2100 Mhz (EU) 850/1900 Mhz (US)
• Dual Band GSM
900/1800 Mhz (EU) 850/1900 Mhz (US)
• GPRS/EDGE Class 12 HSDPA Cat.6-8
• 7.2 Mbps DL, 5.76 Mbps UL (HSDPA, HSUPA)
237 kbps DL, 237 kbps UL (EDGE Class 12)
85.6 kbps DL, 237 kbps UL (GPRS Class 12)
• CSD 9.6 kbps V.110
• SMA Antenna Connector
• Fully compatible with all GSM operators
• RLS Monitoring (Jamming Detection)
• 1 x USB 2.0 Interface up to 480 Mbps
• 1 x RS485 Interface 300bps – 460kbps 7E1, 7O1, 8N1, 8E1, 8O1 Framing
• RS485 Automatic Data Direction Control
• Built in Flash Memory
• Hardware Watchdog
• Integrated TCP/IP Stack, UDP/TCP/DNS/Ping/HTTP/FTP support
• Java™ ME 3.2
• Secure data transmission with HTTPS/SSL
• JAVA OTAP Remote Application Updates
Java applications for AMI solutions
• Push/Pull/Poll communication
• Configuration via Serial Cable, 2G/3G, CSD or SMS
• Firmware update over 2G/3G
• Ability to restrict IP / Port / Phone numbers
• Trasparent communication / gateway
• ID and password authentication
• Detailed event log and troubleshooting
• TCP/IP Server and Client Mode
• Saving readout data on flash memory and prevent data loss
• Server or GSM network based time synchronization